3. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
4. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
6. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
7. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
8. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
9. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
10. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
11. What do you value most in a friendship?
12. What is your most treasured memory?
13. What does friendship mean to you?
14. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
15. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
16. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
17. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
Note: the person you are asking this questions may not come up with answers to some or most of them and that’s fine. The thing about this, is that these are manicured,hand picked questions made to make you think. If you cant think of responses quickly to them, then they most likely arent that important to your type oflifestyle. If you’re trying to talk to someone and want to be meaningful, dont rack your brain over questions like these, be yourself, do you. Because if they dont like who you truly are, they dont matter in the end
1. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
2. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
3. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
4. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
5. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she will handle it.
I hope you all take from this article what you need and benefit! Have a nice day, the world is a better place when you’re in it.