Tired of the hourly Instagram unfollow limits? Checkout https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instagram.followcop
Hello, Famz! Hope you all are safe?,
May God protect us all and heal the afflicted during this trying times. Much Love and peace to you and yours.
1. Sometimes, silence speaks louder than words. Not all thoughts that come to your mind needs expression.
2. How to control Anger with positive affirmations. For example; someone genuinely made you angry 😈😟…either by “words or actions”,..between that short-moment of time it takes for you to reason over the persons disrespect/misdemeanor towards you and switching on the anger-mode👿…(i know, you’ve got every damn right to be pissed off sometimes😟 but most often, we get all enrage over little things that doesnt really matter)…quietly recite positive affirmations to yourself using words like,… “I shud not be angry”,…”just be calm”, …”bad decisions are often made while angry…”You lose power when you get angry… “You lose power when u get angry (for any amount of seconds it takes to calm you down) then handle the situation maturely with a calm mind.
3. Be Ready to meet with any Body, any Time, any Day
Don’t be caught unawares dressed poorly👸💂.be groomed and ready for interviews, business transactions, running into potential others, meeting employers, mentors, and customers every day of the week.
4. At minimum, 4/5 of these requirements are expected of you before stepping out of the house:
i. Hair on point
ii. Clean Nails
iii. Clean teeth
iv. Neat shoes
v. Clean cloths
5. Monitor your Routine. Its part of who you are. Don’t be scared of breaking them when there no longer serve a pupose in your general picture of Who You Are.
6. Exercise. No further explanation needed. Its Good for your body and mind. Even if you miss some days ..still put some in whenever you can.
7. Read. Everything you lay your hands on.
8. Listen to music.
9. Learn something New every day, no matter how small. May be a word, a random knowledge, a piece of information, DIY, experience… etesera.
We all have dreams.
Maybe yours is to be the best at something in school or at work, at a sport or some other passion. Or to make the trip somewhere in the world that you’ve been thinking about for years now.
Or to improve your financial situation,
social skills , find that special someone or to get into great shape.
Don’t give up on that dream. Revisit it now and then to keep your focus on reaching the dream.
This is quite a terrific article on blog ideas. I feel i’m not the only one that runs into writers block from time to time, this right here http://wp.me/p7hi1Z-3Wr is an antidote for writer’s block 😉
Its literally a goldmine of ideas for bloggers and i feel like..whuo!…since i learnt a thing or two from this brilliant piece, why not share it with my Cool fellow bloggers 🙂
So here it is…go through it and trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
Here is an overview of some of the good stuff that research has linked to happiness
Happiness is good for our health: Happy people are less likely to get sick, and they live longer.
Happiness is good for our relationships: Happy people are more likely to get married and have fulfilling marriages, and they have more friends.
Happy people make more money and are more productive at work.
Happy people are more generous.
Happy people cope better with stress and trauma.
Happy people are more creative and are better able to see the big picture.
All these positivity associated to happiness lends a good reason to why the “pursuit of happiness” is a worthwhile course.
Check out these Images below for a clue or two on how to add more happiness to your awesome life
Thanks for reading and do share with us in the comment section some of the thinks you do that add more happiness to your day 🙂
This Saturday, Toby Keith — the singer who brought the world “Whiskey Girl,” “Who’s Your Daddy?” “I Love This Bar,” “Beer For My Horses,” and “Red Solo Cup” — will perform at a men-only concert in Saudi Arabia, where drinking alcohol is illegal.
What’s the occasion? Donald Trump’s visit, which — if this isn’t already sounding weird enough — will include a presidential speech on Islam.
Keith’s concert — which will also feature an Arabian lute player — is free, but only open to men.
This is in line with the country’s tradition of separating the sexes.
Saudi Arabia, where women are not allowed to drive, was ranked 141 out of 144 for gender parity in the most Global Gender Gap report.
Suffice it to say, the whole thing is almost too much for social media to handle:
Though it is unknown whether Keith’s performance is directly linked to the president’s visit, the two do have a history.
Keith was the only prominent artist to play at Donald Trump’s inauguration — where he was accompanied by 3 Doors Down, The Piano Guys (a YouTube band best known for their cover of “Let it Go” from Frozen), and a sixteen-year-old runner-up from America’s Got Talent.
The country star faced backlash for his decision, but responded that he would never apologize for singing for his country.
Will he apologize for excluding people from one of his performances based solely on their gender?
Nope. His spokesperson offered “no comment.”
While Cowboy Keith’s presence in the country seems odd, it’s no less ironic than Trump’s.
He has also repeatedly suggested that the Saudi Arabian government is responsible for the 9/11 attacks —
attacks that Toby Keith responded to with the song “Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue,” featuring aggressive lyrics presumably targeted at the Arab world.
“Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack
A mighty sucker punch came flyin’ in from somewhere in the back
Soon as we could see clearly
Through our big black eye
Man, we lit up your world
Like the fourth of July”
Maybe that will be his encore.